The Exhibition is a non-competitive showcase for amateur and professional artists, craft workers and photographers living within 30 miles of Church Stretton. Most of the work in the exhibition is for sale.
We invite artists, craft workers and photographers living within 30 miles of Church Stretton to exhibit in Exhibition 2023.
Key details about the exhibition are:
- Exhibition Venue: St Lawrence Primary School, Shrewsbury Road, SY6 6EX;
- Artwork Accepted: 2D (drawing/painting/print/photographs), both framed and mounted unframed, and 3D (ceramics/sculpture/textiles/wood/glass/metal);
- Set up day: Saturday 29th July, 10am – 1pm; artists bring their artwork to the venue at this time;
- Collection Day: Sunday 13th August, 10am – 1pm; artists must collect their (unsold) artwork at this time;
- Stewarding: Exhibitors are required to steward for a minimum of 3 slots (each slot is 1 or 1½hrs);
- Registration for Artists will be from Monday 17th April until Friday 30th June.
- More Info: For full details of what you can exhibit and how to do so, please see our Entry Conditions.
Other exhibition info:
- Opening Night Reception: Monday 31st July, 7.30pm; we get a good number of visitors during this evening, and exhibitors are welcome to attend;
- Exhibition Open: Tuesday 1st August – Saturday 12th August, 10.30am – 5pm.
- For further information about the Exhibition, please see the main Exhibition Page.
Registration is now open; registration closes Friday 30th June.
The simplest way to register your artwork is to use our Artist Registration App:
This web-based App provides you with an easy and flexible way to enter your artwork into the exhibition, make entry payments and book your stewarding slots. You simply set up an account (using your email address and a password) and then you can log in whenever you want, to make edits to your entries or change your stewarding slots. You can even send yourself an email confirming your entry details. To use the App, simply go to the link below (it’s web-based: you don’t need to install it).
Entry payment within the App is by Credit/Debit Card (or PayPal, if you are a PayPal member).
There is a little more detail about the App Here.
However, if you do not want to pay online for whatever reason, we will be very pleased to receive a cheque from you instead; there is a tick box within the App to say you wish to pay by cheque. This way, you have all the advantages of the easy-to-use App, without having to pay online.
We really hope you’ll want to use the App, but if you would prefer to enter using the traditional paper-based method, then this option is still available. Paper Entry Forms will be available from Scrappies and the Library in Church Stretton.
If you are entering by paper, please read the Conditions of Entry (which includes our Privacy Statement) using the link below; note that if you are entering online, you can view these directly within the App.
Here are our Conditions of Entry:
If you want to subscribe to newsletters for NEXT year, please use the button below. (You can view our Privacy Statement, as applicable to newsletter subscribers, here):