These details were applicable for 2019, to give you an idea…
The Exhibition is a non-competitive showcase for amateur and professional artists, craft workers and photographers living within 30 miles of Church Stretton. Most of the work in the exhibition is for sale.
We invite artists, craft workers and photographers living within 30 miles of Church Stretton to exhibit in Exhibition 2019.
Key details about the exhibition are:
- Exhibition Venue: Church Stretton School, Shrewsbury Road, SY6 6EX;
- Artwork Accepted: 2D (drawing/painting/print/photographs), both framed and mounted unframed, and 3D (ceramics/sculpture/textiles/wood);
- Set up day: Saturday 3rd August, 10am – 12noon; artists bring their artwork to the venue at this time;
- Collection Day: Sunday 18th August, 10am – 12noon; artists must collect their (unsold) artwork at this time;
- Stewarding: Exhibitors are required to steward for a minimum of 3 slots (each slot is 1 or 1¼hrs);
- Registration for Artists will be from Monday 15th April until Tuesday 30th June.
Other exhibition info:
- Opening Night Reception: Monday 5th August, 7.30pm; we get a good number of visitors during this evening, and exhibitors are welcome to attend;
- Exhibition Open: Tuesday 6th – Saturday 17th August; generally 11am – 6pm, with later opening when there is an evening concert at the school (except Sat 17th);
- For further information, including Guest Artists and Workshops, please see the main Exhibition Page.
Registration is now closed, but existing Artists can still access the Artist App to check which artwork they have submitted and what stewarding slots they have booked:
There is a little more detail about the App Here.
Here are our Conditions of Entry:
If you want to subscribe to newsletters for NEXT year, please use the button below (You can view our Privacy Statement, as applicable to newsletter subscribers, here.):