This page provides information about Exhibition 2019…
The Exhibition is a non-competitive showcase for amateur and professional artists, craft workers and photographers living within 30 miles of Church Stretton. Most of the work in the exhibition is for sale.
We invite Artists, Craft Workers and Photographers living within 30 miles of Church Stretton to exhibit in Exhibition 2019.
Key details about the exhibition are:
- Exhibition Venue: Church Stretton School, Shrewsbury Road, SY6 6EX;
- Artwork Accepted: 2D (drawing/painting/print/photographs), both framed and mounted unframed, and 3D (ceramics/sculpture/textiles/wood);
- Set up day: Saturday 3rd August, 10am – 12noon; artists bring their artwork to the venue at this time;
- Collection Day: Sunday 18th August, 10am – 12noon; artists must collect their (unsold) artwork at this time;
- Stewarding: Exhibitors are required to steward for a minimum of 3 slots (each slot is 1 or 1¼hrs);
- Registration for Artists will be from Monday 15th April until Sunday 30th June.
Other exhibition info:
- Opening Night Reception: Monday 5th August, 7.30pm; we get a good number of visitors during this evening, and exhibitors are welcome to attend;
- Exhibition Open: Tuesday 6th August – Saturday 17th August; generally 11am – 6pm, with later opening when there is an evening concert at the school;
The simplest way to register your artwork will be to use our Artist Registration App:
This web-based App provides you with an easy and flexible way to enter your artwork into the exhibition, make entry payments and book your stewarding slots. You simply set up an account (using your email address and a password) and then you can log in whenever you want, to make edits to your entries or change your stewarding slots. You can even send yourself an email confirming your entry details.
Entry payment within the App will be by credit or debit card (or PayPal if you are a PayPal member).
However, if you do not want to pay online for whatever reason, we will be very pleased to receive a cheque from you instead; there is a tick box within the App to say you wish to pay by cheque. This way, you have all the advantages of the easy-to-use App, without having to pay online.
We really hope you’ll want to use the App, but if you would prefer to enter using the traditional paper-based method, then this option is still available. Paper Entry Forms will be available from the following Church Stretton locations: Barbara’s Picture Framing, Scrappies and the Library.
Please take a look at the Conditions of Entry (for 2018; may change for 2019):