Why not support us and become a festival member (also known as a Festival Friend)? The annual subscription is £7.50 for an individual or £10.00 for a family. Benefits include:
- Festival brochures sent to you as soon as they are published;
- Early booking facilities (from 18th May);
- 10% discount on ticket purchases of £50 or more;
- Reserved seating, for school events;
- Voting rights at the Arts Festival AGM.
Other membership notes:
- Membership is open to those over 18 years of age;
- For U.K. taxpayers, membership can be treated as Gift Aid;
- The membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March; renewing members should therefore pay for the renewal as soon as possible after 1st April, in order to receive their benefits. (We encourage the use of our Standing Order form, to this end);
- Benefits are applicable to members who have paid the membership fee in the current membership year;
- Members can purchase tickets online from the ‘members only’ date (18th May); additionally, new members can join from this date, along with ticket purchase, online;
- Discount and reserved seating benefits apply to tickets purchased online, or by post or phone to the Box Office;
- Discount and reserved seating benefits do NOT apply to tickets purchased from John Thomas Florist.