A few notes to make the event as user-friendly and enjoyable as possible
- Please note that although we had initially anticipated that Alice in Wonderland would have an interval of 20 minutes, after discussions with the production company the performance will now be a single act of approximately 80 minutes.
- There is NO PARKING at the venue.
- Pay and Display car parking available at Easthope Road, Church Stretton SY6 6BL and limited on- street parking is available around the Town but does have Covid-19 time restrictions in place.
- Gates will open 1½ hours before the performance. Last admission will be 15 minutes prior to the performance to allow time for you to find a space to sit.
- You are welcome to bring picnic blankets, cushions and/or fold-up chairs to sit on during the performance but please be considerate to other audience members. Dress for the weather but no umbrellas please.
- Festival Stewards will help you find a suitable area to sit.
Please note: there is no sound amplification for Illyria’s HMS Pinafore so do please follow the steward’s advice on the most suitable area to sit.
- Trained security staff will be on duty during the event to assist the Festival team.
- You are welcome to bring your own refreshments but please take your litter home with you.
- Ice creams, confectionery and water will be available to purchase. CASH ONLY please.
- Toilets (including disabled) and baby changing facilities will be available inside the event arena.
- Children must be accompanied at all times. Lost children will be escorted to the First Aid Tent for collection by the child’s parent or guardian.
- A 20 minute interval has been planned for HMS Pinafore and Kabantu, but this may change if weather conditions deteriorate or to better meet Covid-19 restrictions.
- You will have a maximum of 30 minutes to leave at the end of the performance. Please be mindful of the local residents when you leave.
- Guide dogs are permitted but no other pets will be allowed on the site.
- No smoking.
- The event will conform to all Covid-19 restrictions in place at the time of the performance. Details will be on display at the entrance so please read these on arrival, or check on our website.
- Please check our website and social media sites for any last minute updates on the day.
- Please read the full Terms and Conditions before attending the event.