Church Stretton & South Shropshire Arts Festival (“The Festival” or “We”) – Terms and Conditions for the sale of tickets (2023)
Buying and using your tickets
- Ticket purchases may be restricted to a maximum number.
- Please check your tickets as it may not be possible to rectify mistakes later.
- A ticket must be purchased for any person over the age of three.
- Where a student discount is claimed, proof of identity and discount entitlement may be required.
- If you have a mobility issue (e.g. you are a wheelchair user) please contact us after booking, so that we can do our best to meet your needs. We are not able to provide a wheelchair for customers’ use.
- Should you be unable to attend an event, you can return the ticket(s) to us; we will only refund the price, however, if we are able to re-sell the tickets when the event is otherwise sold out.
At the performance
- Children under three years are admitted on the understanding that they will not occupy a seat of their own and will sit with their parents or carers near an aisle. We ask parents or carers to be prepared to leave the performance if a child becomes unsettled and disturbs anyone in the audience.
- We recommend that children are accompanied by an adult; however we will admit children aged 16 and over unaccompanied. Please note unaccompanied children attending any performances are not the responsibility of the Festival and parents leave children at their own risk.
- Pushchairs are not permitted in the seating area.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to a customer or request anyone in the audience to leave the premises in the event of unreasonable behaviour. No refunds will be given in such circumstances.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until the interval or until a suitable break in the performance.
- Use of photographic, video or sound recording during an event is forbidden.
- Mobile phones must be switched off or set to silent during all events.
- By attending an event, ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. We may use such films and recordings without further permission and without any payment.
- Smoking is not permitted during any performance or on-site at any locations used for the Festival.
- We reserve the right to alter or cancel events without notice.
- Refunds will only be given in the event of a cancelled performance.
- We will not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of event alterations or cancellations (other than ticket refunds where applicable).
- The Festival will abide by the law and prevailing guidance or advice issued nationally or locally at the time, including any restrictions or limitations caused by Covid-19 or other epidemic or pandemic. This may lead to cancellation or reduced numbers who can attend.