Here’s some more information about the Online Artwork Registration System (the ‘Artist App’):
The Artist App is a web-based app (so you don’t need to install it). It’s a very simple interface which allows you to:
- Enter and edit all your personal data (name, address, contact details);
- Register and edit your artwork submissions;
- Sign up for stewarding slots and amend them if required;
- Pay your entry fees, when you have finalised your artwork entries; the App also shows you what you have paid, and when;
- Email a copy of your account details to your registered email address at any time, for your records;
- Easily contact us to ask questions, using the Quick Message system;
Importantly, you can log back into the App as many times as you like to amend or update your data. This means that you don’t need to have all your artwork finalised initially if you don’t want to – log back in later to add, delete or amend. You can even book your preferred stewarding slots first, and follow up with the artwork later. Note, however, that you will not be able to edit your Personal or Artwork details after the Closing Date of 30th June, and please ensure you have paid any entry fees due, by that date. You will still be able to edit your Stewarding arrangements after that date, however.
Payment is very simple with a Credit/Debit Card, or if you are a PayPal member, we offer that option too.
Signing up for an account is easy: you simply need an email address and a password, and you can get started right away.
To get started, click on the link below: