Church Stretton Arts Festival Privacy Statement – Newsletter Subscribers
We collect Personal Data (email address) from you when you subscribe to our Exhibition Newsletter. Below, we outline why we need the data, what we do with it and what your rights are.
The Data Controller is Church Stretton Arts Festival and can be contacted at email@example.com
Purpose and legal basis of processing your Personal Data:
- When you agree to subscribe to our newsletter, the legal basis for processing your email address for this purpose is ‘Consent’. You can withdraw this consent at any time, by unsubscribing from the list (which you can do directly with MailChimp using the link on every emailed Newsletter). If you do this, your email address will be removed from the list and you will not receive any further Newsletters.
Recipients of your Personal Data:
- We will only keep your Personal Data for as long as we are obliged to in order to fulfil our agreement and any legal obligations.
- Right to Request Personal Data: You have the right to request access to your Personal Data held by us; request correction to that Data; request removal of that Data; object to processing of that Data. Please use the Data Controller Contact Details above to get in touch if you need to.
- Right to Complain: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you believe your Data has been mis-used in some way.
- If you have any questions regarding our handling of your Personal Data, please contact us using the Data Controller Contact Details above.
Our full Privacy Statement is available Here